Former heartthrob from Home and Away Lincoln Lewis announced his relationship with Pandora Bonsor in April.
Despite their 14-year age difference, the couple’s bond appears to be growing stronger.
So much so that on her 20th birthday on Monday, the enamored actor wrote a poignant homage to his partner.
‘Happy birthday to this beautiful gal… Your incredible energy is so infectious and it brightens up every single room you step into,’ he wrote in the caption.
‘One of the many qualities I admire in you is your ability to put a smile on everyone’s face.’
Lincoln said Pandora had also impacted the lives of his loved ones, too.
‘Everyone you cross gets a cheeky smile, especially my family, where it’s gotten to the point where my youngest nephew now says you’re also his girlfriend,’ he continued.
Lincoln also included a gallery of images from their time together as a couple with his heartfelt note.
In a bedside selfie, the two were all smiles, while other photos showed them at movie premieres and on vacation.
Lincoln disclosed his romance with Pandora just days after his father, Queensland Maroons star Wally ‘The King’ Lewis, declared the end of his 36-year marriage to Jacqui.
Wally is now reportedly dating a Townsville woman named Lynda Adams.
Lincoln has been with Pandora since April.
She split from her ex-boyfriend, a café owner, in the middle of last year.
- Former Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis shares an adorable tribute to girlfriend Pandora Bonsor on her birthday
- These are the biggest, gut-wrenchingly memorable moments in Home And Away history
- The best Home and Away celebrity cameos of all time
- Summer Bay sweethearts: Home and Away’s 30 greatest couples of all time
- These Summer Bay’s past and present stars are still friends in Real-life