We are overjoyed that Yolande Trueman (Angela Wynter) is returning to EastEnders.
Showrunner Chris Clenshaw remarked, “I’m thrilled to welcome the incredibly talented Angela back to the role of Yolande Trueman.”
Despite the fact that we haven’t seen Yolande in a while, their unresolved issues stem from her leaving the Square and her failed marriage to Patrick, a local hero in Walford.
Upon her return to the set, Angela remarked, “I have been really looking forward to playing her again and have had a beautiful time on set so far.” “I can’t express my gratitude to the cast and crew enough for the gracious welcome back.”
When Yolande returns with the news that her boyfriend Anton has kicked her out, the spotlight is very much on their relationship (starring Rudolph Walker).
Yolande says she wants to stay with Patrick, but Patrick isn’t sure if that’s a good idea.
Kim (Tameka Empson) asks why Patrick isn’t trying to win Yolande back as she storms off in a huff.
After making every effort to persuade Yolande to stay, Denise (Diane Parish) goes up to Patrick and suggests that he take the chance and show Yolande how much he cares before she departs permanently.
The ex-couple decides to have a meaningful conversation in the laundromat, where they ponder whether or not they are each other’s future or simply ghosts from the past.
What will the response be, then?
Will Yolande and Patrick rekindle their romance?
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!