Actress Brooke Anne Smith, well known for her work in television and movies, presently plays Molly Lansing-Davis on General Hospital. The role, which has been played by Haley Pullos since 2009, has had two recasts.
Brooke Anne Smith on General Hospital
The Aurora, Colorado native, albeit new to daytime, has a long list of noteworthy credits, including recurring as Angelique Welch on the MTV sitcom Awkward and guest appearances on Malcolm in the Middle and 7th Heaven. She also maintains active profiles on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok under the handles @officialbrookeannesmith and @brookeannesmith.
Interested in knowing more about the actress? The following list contains seven facts about Brooke Anne Smith.
She formerly competed in beauty pageants. In actuality, she placed third in the Miss Teen USA competition and won the Miss Junior America pageant in 1988.
- Smith studied at Loyola Marymount. She earned a BA in psychology upon graduation.
- She acted as the lead in Max Keeble’s Big Move, a Walt Disney production, with Jamie Kennedy from Scream and Josh Peck, a former Nickelodeon star. Her second acting gig was that one.
She has won three Young Artist Awards: Best Performance in a Feature Film as a Supporting Young Actress for Max Keeble’s Big Move in 2002; Best Performance in a TV Comedy Series as a Guest Starring Young Actress on Malcolm in the Middle in 2001; and Best Performance in a TV Drama Series as a Guest Actress on 7th Heaven in 2001.
- The actress has supported Champions Against Bullying as a spokesperson. She told horrorsociety.com, “Having been a victim of bullying my entire life, this is a cause that I strongly believe in.” Children and teenagers who feel extremely alone and alone turn to self-harm. I think the first step in helping these youngsters is to acknowledge the gravity of the situation.
- In 2012, Smith landed the main part in Cinnamon Girl, a $6 million drama pilot conceived and executive produced by Renee Zellweger and based on the late 1960s/early 1970s L.A. music and film scenes. However, Lifetime made the decision to abandon the endeavor.
From 2016 to 2017, she costarred with a former GH star on Tyler Perry’s Too Close To Home, playing a strong main role. Kelly Sullivan (formerly Kate/Connie) played Bonnie, while Smith portrayed Shelby Hayes, a drug-dependent survivor of sexual assault.
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!