Luke Jacobz, a former star of Home and Away, and his wife Raychel Stuart have revealed their first child is on the way.
The announcement follows closely on the heals of their enchanting nuptials, which took place on June 3 in Sydney’s lovely Centennial Park.
The good news was revealed on Instagram by Jacobz, 42, who is best known for playing Angelo Rosetta in the well-liked Channel 7 serial opera.
What a year 2023 has been! A November birth and a June wedding, he wrote.
‘Our home is already filled with so much love, and we can’t wait to welcome our little one.
Former Home and Away star Luke Jacobz and his new wife Raychel Stuart have announced they are expecting their first child
“I’m in awe of my amazing wife!” She’s working so hard, it’s amazing!
Raychel was led down the aisle during the couple’s wedding 40 minutes earlier than expected.
A beaming Raychel exclaimed to New Idea, “It was truly an unforgettable moment.”
She remarked, “The whole scene was just so magical.”
Luke was moved as well, getting teary-eyed and wiping them away as he saw his bride come down the aisle towards him.
Due to the epidemic, the couple had to postpone their wedding twice.
Luke had times of hopelessness where he thought he might never be able to call Raychel his wife, but on June 3, the couple managed to make their “lifelong dream” come true.
Raychel looked stunning in a close fitted wedding dress with a thigh high split and a plunging neckline
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!