In forthcoming EastEnders scenes, Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy) will likely find herself in a sticky situation when Reiss Colwell (Jonny Freeman) makes a disclosure at the worst possible time.
Since they began dating last year, Reiss and Sonia have experienced their fair share of highs and lows, and this is certain to continue as things become more problematic in subsequent scenes.
Sonia was shocked to learn that Reiss was married, but she was open to the connection when she discovered that his wife, Debbie, needed full-time hospice care.
In upcoming episodes, Sonia is furious that Debbie must spend the day with her alone because Reiss had to go somewhere.
Later, Sonia is urged by Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) to express her feelings to him regarding Debbie, but it quickly becomes apparent that Debbie is not their only disagreement.
Whitney learns from Sonia that her period is running late and she fears she might be pregnant.
Reiss arranges a lunch meeting to apologise for his insensitivity to Sonia’s sentiments for Debbie following the events of the day before.
Reiss puts his foot in it right away, though, since he is Reiss.
He speaks incoherently about his distaste for the idea of having kids while being utterly oblivious to Sonia’s current predicament.
Will Sonia share her situation, or will Reiss’ emotions cause her to keep it to herself?
Can they go through one more rough patch together?
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!