“Coming in at 9lbs 13.5oz, 21.5 inches tall…”
Demi Harman, a former Home and Away star, has given birth to a son.
Demi is best known to soap fans for her role as Sasha Bezmel on Home and Away from 2011 to 2015. She and husband Andrew Brooks first announced her pregnancy in March with a beach shot titled “2 become 3 in 2023.”
Demi and Andrew have now formally announced the birth of their child on Instagram, uploading a black-and-white photo of newborn Beau Thomas Brooks in the midst of crying.
“Meet Beau Thomas Brooks!” Harman’s caption started.
“Weighing 9lbs 13.5oz and standing 21.5 inches tall, he enjoys his snoo, having his hair stroked, and farting when no one expects it… he is his parents’ child… We’re madly in love!”
Soon, the comment area was flooded with congratulations from her coworkers and friends.
Charlie Clausen, Georgie Parker, Emily Symons, and Philippa Northeast were among the Home and Away actors who wished the pair well on their announcement post.
Having worked with Harman post-soap on the sitcom Modern Family, Rico Rodriguez also reached out, writing: “OMGGGGG! Baby Brooks is here !!!!”
Modern Family executive producer Danny Zuker added: “Oh my god Congrats to you both!”
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!