Emily Weir showed off her fit frame in one of the most jaw-dropping looks of the night.
Emily Weir of Home and Away dared to bare on the red carpet at the 63rd TV WEEK Logie Awards, flaunting her fit form after an active season on Dancing With The Stars.
Weir looked stunning in a sheer black mesh dress with silver embroidery, a black bandeau bra, and black briefs.
From the front, the dress was bold enough to show off Emily’s amazing shape.
Emily kept the rest of her look simple, wearing her hair tied up in a top-knot and sporting a smoky-eyed makeup.
She was one of several celebs that walked the Logies red carpet in provocative gowns.
Others seeking maximum exposure included singer and Australian Idol host Ricki-Lee Coulter, who wore a jaw-dropping gown with a front plunge.
Ricki-Lee, like Sophie Monk and Sonia Kruger, showed off a lot of toned, tanned leg in her gown, which featured a thigh-high split.
After posting an image of the gown to Instagram, fans went wild.
“You look spectacular,” one fan gushed.
“Good God almighty,” enthused another.
“WOW WOW WOW!!” said one fan.
“LOOOOVE this on you babe wow. You are 🔥🔥🔥” one follower wrote.
“And we officially have our best dressed of this year,” added another.
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!