In Emmerdale, Mackenzie Boyd’s (Lawrence Robb) formal first day at his new job ended disastrously when he broke his toe and was taken to the hospital.
Mack’s job recently changed after Moira (Natalie J. Robb) informed him that he couldn’t keep working at the farm as normal because of the continued financial difficulties she’s going through.
She is attempting to rebuild her company after accepting Caleb’s (William Ash) assistance, but she is conscious that she must continue with fewer employees while things balance out.
While Cain (Jeff Hordley) would benefit from Mack’s mechanic talents in the garage, Nate (Jurell Carter), who was also in the same situation, elected to work with a sketchy man named Corey.
Although Moira’s brother isn’t as skilled at fixing automobiles as he first assumed, Cain was quite startled to learn that Mack is most definitely on a trial run in his new position.
He is, however, clumsy to a fault.
Mackenzie jumped out of the seat with crutches as Moira parked her truck and unlocked the passenger door for her.
The siblings talked about how Mack managed to break his toe after dropping an engine block on it as Nate drew near.
Mack realised his pride is probably hurting a little bit more than his toe after Moira laughed at her brother’s car accident.
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!