In upcoming episodes of Neighbours, Leo Tanaka makes a major decision about his daughter Abigail.
As he suffers in the aftermath of Britney Barnes’ death and an accident that sends his kid to the hospital, Leo (Tim Kano) will urge David Tanaka (Takaya Honda) and Aaron Brennan (Matt Wilson) to take over as Abigail’s fathers.
Leo is overcome with remorse and fear in forthcoming scenes on Channel 5 and 10 Peach as Abigail is examined at the hospital.
When Leo turned his back on Abigail, she fell off the couch in an accident.
David and Aaron, growing increasingly concerned, try to be there for Leo.
Leo’s friends and family are also concerned about him, and some encourage him to join them on a fishing trip in the hopes of cheering him up and diverting his attention away from recent occurrences. However, Leo does not benefit from the trip.
The staff at Number 32 notices that Leo has become estranged from Abigail, and they try to make amends.
Leo later explains that he has been avoiding spending time with Abigail because he is afraid she may be injured again while in his care.
David and Aaron do their best to help him, but Leo continues to struggle.
He urges David and Aaron, who are already parenting baby Isla with Nicolette Stone (Charlotte Chimes), to become Abigail’s parents out of desperation. What will David and Aaron’s reactions be?
Of fact, David and Aaron were Abigail’s parents for a short time when Paul Robinson mistook Abigail for Isla and brought her to Ramsay Street.
- Neighbours Spoilers – Levi and Freya kiss as her secrets unravel
- Neighbours actor Tim Robards supported by former co-stars after a nasty football accident
- 6 big Neighbours spoilers: Baby danger, hug** s**x mishap, and Amy fights for life:
- Ryan Moloney, Toadie: Neighbours actor lists luxe Merricks property
- Neighbours’ Freya Wozniak mystery continues as she gets to know Sheila and Levi