Tessa Porter on The Young and the Restless has a lot to be happy about. Aria Porter Copeland, their baby, was welcomed by her parents, she and Mariah Copeland. Her actor, Cait Fairbanks, is commemorating an important milestone off-screen in a case of art imitating life.
Happy Birthday, Cait Fairbanks!
And that’s because the beloved actress, who was born in Michigan on July 29, 1993, is celebrating her 30th birthday today! Fairbanks had her theatrical debut at the age of 8, and as she developed as an actor, she later joined the casts of numerous amateur, amateur-level, regional, and professional theater shows.
She appeared as Veronica, Winona Ryder’s character in the 1989 classic film Heathers: The Musical, in the critically praised Off-Broadway production of that work in 2014.
Fairbanks has written, sung, and recorded numerous tracks under the names Ginesse and her stage names (she was born Caitlan Elizabeth Baunoch) including Digging My Own Grave, Fight of Flight, With Me, Bedford, Noise, and The Inbetween.
Since March 24, 2017, Cait Fairbanks has played Tessa Porter on Y&R. The singer has had the chance to perform her original material onscreen thanks to this role.
Other roles she has played include those as Young Mindy on CSI: New York, Gabby Walsh on Untold Stories of the E.R., Darlene on Everybody Hates Chris, Kennedy on Lincoln Heights, Joanne on Two and a Half Men, and Amanda on The Middle.
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!