Nikolas is in for the shock of his life.
At addition to raising the roof in Wyndemere, what General Hospital has in store for the week of October 10 will turn Port Charles on its head. According to Soap Opera Digest, Nikolas first encounters the “late” Esme in the estate. As if that weren’t shocking enough, she follows up by dropping what would be an atomic bomb on his head.
But not immediately. According to the actor who plays Esme, Avery Kristen Pohl, “Esme is sort of playing with Nikolas before she makes her big announcement, but I believe it’s more about the self-satisfaction of knowing she has an ace in the hole.” “I also believe that she is still analysing her rage.
She explains, “She did fall off a parapet. So it’s a typical Esme victim act, but this time it’s more intimate.
She’s acting out the scene with the married man she seduced as part of her scheme to aid Daddy Dearest, so how could it not be? Pohl adds, “When her big reveal occurs, she’s quite [cool, calm, and] collected about it… Additionally, there is a lot of gloating.
Does anyone else believe Esme will become pregnant as a result of her one-night affair with Ava’s husband?
- Home and Away 2023 Spoilers – Could Bella’s Summer Bay return be the catalyst for Nikau’s exit?
- Home and Away’s Sophie Dillman on Patrick’s new look: ‘Original’
- Home And Away 7943 7944 7945 Episode Monday 28th November 2022 Season Finale
- HOME AND AWAY 7943 7944 7945 28th NOVEMBER 2022 SUNDAY HD EPISODE
- When is Home and Away back in 2023?