Nikolas is in for the shock of his life.
At addition to raising the roof in Wyndemere, what General Hospital has in store for the week of October 10 will turn Port Charles on its head. According to Soap Opera Digest, Nikolas first encounters the “late” Esme in the estate. As if that weren’t shocking enough, she follows up by dropping what would be an atomic bomb on his head.
But not immediately. According to the actor who plays Esme, Avery Kristen Pohl, “Esme is sort of playing with Nikolas before she makes her big announcement, but I believe it’s more about the self-satisfaction of knowing she has an ace in the hole.” “I also believe that she is still analysing her rage.
She explains, “She did fall off a parapet. So it’s a typical Esme victim act, but this time it’s more intimate.
She’s acting out the scene with the married man she seduced as part of her scheme to aid Daddy Dearest, so how could it not be? Pohl adds, “When her big reveal occurs, she’s quite [cool, calm, and] collected about it… Additionally, there is a lot of gloating.
Does anyone else believe Esme will become pregnant as a result of her one-night affair with Ava’s husband?
- Home And Away Promo Epiodes 8027-8029
- Home and Away 8026 THU 3rd May Wednesday 2023 HD
- Inside Home and Away’s Lynne McGranger’s long relationship with partner Paul away from Irene Roberts role
- Home and Away’s Zoe Ventoura holds hands with former co-star Ditch Davey at the shops
- Home and Away Amber star reveals which co-star surprised her most as she exits show