GH spoilers for July 31 – August 4, 2023, tease a dramatic week.
Your GH video spoiler preview is right here! Find out what the players you love from Port Charles are doing this coming week!
GH Spoilers Video Preview
Some difficult realities are being served by Dante (Dominic Zamprogna), who is seated at a table with Anna (Finola Hughes) and Sonny (Maurice Benard). He says to Anna, “The WSB might want you dead,” before turning to face his father and adding, “Or someone else wants to kill you.” Sonny and Anna exchange glances.
Suspicion is in the air at that point, and the action shifts to Ava (Maura West) and Carly (Laura Wright) engaging in combat. Why don’t you just say what you have to say, Carly? asks a visibly agitated Ava.
Carly accuses, “You’re up to your old tricks,” and fixes her with a sharp gaze. Watch the attached promotional film to see it all for yourself.
Weekdays, ABC broadcasts General Hospital. For airtimes, check your neighborhood listings. Check out the most recent GH spoilers for more information about what will happen in Port Charles, and go here for a detailed look at the show’s history.
Our Facebook groups are the finest spot for serious soap fans to hang out. Do you participate? Check them out if you enjoy soap opera rumors, spoilers, and devoted followers like yourself!
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!