On Home and Away, a forthcoming alcohol-related storyline centers on Felicity Newman, whose drinking raises suspicions.
Felicity, who married Tane Parata last year, was involved in a horrible automobile accident on the day of the wedding, as fans in Australia are already aware. The brakes on the vehicle she and Eden were traveling in had been compromised by a Death Adders bikie gang member.
Tane is eager to resume the ceremony several weeks after that horrible incident. However, Felicity has taken up drinking and is about to intensify her addiction in fresh scenes that will air in Australia soon.
Felicity will plan a party where her drinking will get out of control in a new plot line.
The emotional devastation hits Flick after the dust has cleared after the disaster, according to Jacqui Purvis, who discussed the plot with NowToLove.com.au.
She feels responsible for the accident and uses alcohol to dull her guilt and sadness.
Tane has detected that Felicity is reluctant to resume plans for their wedding, even though he doesn’t seem to have seen her drinking.
Felicity, after all, expressed reservations about getting married in scenes that were broadcast in Australia last November.
Will Tane notice that Felicity isn’t acting right and encourage her to get help?
- General Hospital Spoilers: Valentin And Nina To Blame For Charlotte’s Behavior
- General Hospital Spoilers: Cody’s Confession To Mac Brings New Hope!
- General Hospital Spoilers: A Cassadine Comes Home To Claim Wyndemere — And It’s Not Nikolas
- Daytime Veteran Denise Alexander Celebrates Her Birthday
- General Hospital Comings And Goings: Formidable Vet Says Goodbye