The Australian season finale episode of Home and Away contains spoilers, which some UK viewers may choose to avoid.
Fans of the Australian soap opera Home and Away have gotten a first peek at the aftermath of the evil character Matthew Montgomery’s shocking demise.
Chloe Anderson killed off her father in the soap’s latest Australian season finale episode after finding that she was created after Matthew raped her mother Mia, the latter bravely revealed the horrible truth to her.
Chloe later told Matthew that she didn’t want anything to do with him, despite the fact that he harassed her, and that after being seized by him, she panicked and fatally beat him with a brick.
Mia, who had been watching, encouraged Chloe to forget about it and drove away with Matthew’s body in the trunk. Her reckless driving, on the other hand, drew the notice of Cash Newman, who, despite her first hesitation, pursued her.
Things were left on a massive cliffhanger, and in a first trailer for the 2022 episodes, we see Cash catching up with Mia, and one image in the clip shows him checking inside her boot before handcuffing her.
Meanwhile, Chloe is seen deleting evidence and confessing her guilt to Bella Nixon, who is her supporter.
Mia also sobs in front of Ari Parata, pleading with him to protect her. Has their recent engagement, however, been jeopardized as a result of the change of events?
- Home and Away star Ethan Browne reveals emotional real-life challenge of working on the show
- Home and Away reveals dramatic aftermath of Tane cliffhanger in 25 spoiler pictures
- Former Home and Away will be seeking bail over alleged hammer attack
- Isla Fisher reveals the VERY surprising feature she didn’t always love about herself
- Kate Ritchie shows off her fresh new hairstyle as she visits a hair salon in Sydney just days before Christmas