Marilyn feels guilty about the incident.
Following the horrific explosion that rocked Summer Bay in recent scenes, UK viewers of Home and Away will soon learn Roo Stewart’s fate.
Soap fans in Australia have already learned what happens to Georgie Parker’s character, with the UK poised to catch up next week when the episode airs on Channel 5.
After the explosion triggered by a gadget contained in a Stunning Organics box, Roo is brought to the hospital. She and John Palmer had drove away, unknowing of the explosives in the truck, which had been intended for Marilyn Chambers after her battle with the unscrupulous firm.
An upcoming episode will see Bree tending to an injured Roo at the hospital, troubled by her revelation that she can’t feel her legs.
Bree will act as Roo’s blood pressure dips dangerously low, while a tearful Marilyn wrestles with her guilt and concern for her buddy.
Irene and Marilyn will remain by Roo’s bedside, where they will find she is not yet breathing on her own and will need to be transferred to a city specialty hospital.
A guilt-ridden Kirby is also at the hospital, feeling terrible for having taken part in the fight against Stunning Organics. Marilyn reassures her that they had no idea it would come to this.
Later, Marilyn breaks down as Roo goes into surgery, and she tearfully promises to get justice for her friend. Will Roo make a full recovery?
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!