Tim Franklin, a former star of Home and Away, has been summoned back to Summer Bay.
The fan favorite 31-year-old hunk, who played the role of neighborhood cop Colby, left the adored Channel Seven soap in 2021.
And now, Tim’s fans are pleading with him to return to Home and Away because of his new role as a policeman in the Paramount+ miniseries The Last King of the Cross.
It follows Tim’s reunion with Emily Weir, his Home and Away co-star, during Thursday’s Sydney premiere of Last King of the Cross.
The former coworkers hugged and grinned for the cameras, looking overjoyed to be reunited.
Tim is seen in one photo holding Emily, 30, who exposes a lot of skin in a risky miniskirt and top ensemble.
The couple is seen in other photos posing with Ian Watson, the show’s director.
While this is going on, Emily, who plays Mackenzie on Home and Away, continues to play Colby, a role played by Tim.
One supporter commented on Tim’s Instagram, “Great photos.”
They added a heart emoji and concluded, “Such a great reunion.”
Another supporter exclaimed, “We need Colby back!” Colby and Mac made a fantastic team.
Another just yelled, “Bring Colby back!”
Colby, played by Tim, made a dramatic farewell in the Home and Away 2020 finale when he was sentenced to 25 years in prison for killing Ross Nixon.
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!