A music video featuring several of Matt Evans’ Home and Away co-stars has been released.
Today (February 6), the actor who plays Theo Poulos on the Australian series released the music video for his new single, “Over It,” with the assistance of a number of well-known people.
In the video, which was filmed at Evans’ house, Jacqui Purvis, Luke Van Os, Kyle Shilling, Juliet Godwin, Emily Weir, Stephanie Panozzo, and Adam Rowland also made appearances.
Evans told 7Life that he just wanted to have fun with the video and that he thought it would be a really nice idea to gather all of his friends together for a small party.
“Obviously, there are many actors from Home and Away in it. Before disclosing the song’s message, he said, “I really appreciated everyone’s assistance. [It’s about] being finished with a relationship and kind of moving on, checking in with your pals once more, and trying to find happiness.
Evans, who appeared on The Voice before joining the serial, said the song had been in the works for a while and that his goals are quite similar to those of his character.
I’ve been singing for nearly ten years, and it’s been a long time in the making, he admitted. “I participated in The Voice while attending WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts) in Perth. It’s quite fantastic because it’s what I’ve wanted to do for a long time.”
Evans, a 2021 addition to the serial opera, has already used his background in music to inform several of Theo’s plots. For example, last year, Theo serenaded Chloe Anderson while he pursued her affections.
- Coronation Street spoilers tonight: Drunk Simon in car smash with Sam
- Coronation Street icon claims ITV soap ‘in crisis’ as he addresses potential ‘return’
- Coronation Street actress Kate Ford’s famous ex, ‘painful’ health issue and link to The Beatles
- ITV Emmerdale’s Caleb Milligan ‘isn’t really a Dingle’ as fans spot horrifying DNA twist
- Coronation Street’s Daisy Midgeley unexpected exit ‘sealed’ after ultimate betrayal