When Lynne McGranger celebrated her 70th birthday, she surrounded herself with dearest friends and bubbles because she knew they go well together.
Guests were seen drinking champagne and having a good time in the summer heat at the Sydney event, which was held at the famous Bondi Icebergs.
Johnny Ruffo paid a heartfelt ode to Lynne, who has supported him during his ongoing struggle with brain cancer, on social media.
“Lynne, you’re like a great wine,” exclaimed Johnny, referring to her as “one of my best pals.” She responded, “Aww honey. I’m ecstatic to see you, sweetie.
Had a fantastic afternoon honoring my lovely friend, Ada Nicodemou wrote in her post, adding that she had known Lynne for more than 20 years.
Lynne has never been afraid of accepting her age.
She once remarked, “With something like Home and Away, you don’t want to look like s**t nor, conversely, do you want to look so fantastic that when people see you in real life, they go “what the hell”.” “I am aware that I appear older on camera, but that’s okay because it fits the character,”
Paul McWaters, Lynne’s longtime boyfriend, their daughter Clancy, and Clancy’s fiance Luke Dickson were all present at the celebration.
The next significant event for the family will be the marriage of the young couple, and Lynne can’t wait for her daughter’s special day.
- Home and Away 7994 Ava’s seductive photos rattle Justin. Kirby puts Ava in her place. Is history repeating for Mackenzie?
- Home and Away 7993 SUN 14th MARCH 2023 HD Episode
- 11 huge Home and Away spoilers for next week
- Home and Away’s Leah takes drastic action in Justin and Ava storyline
- Home and Away character makes a big decision in pregnancy storyline