On Valentine’s Day, Kate Ritchie enjoyed a romantic meal.
On Tuesday night, the former Home and Away star uploaded a picture of her private candlelit dinner to Instagram Stories.
A delectable chocolate dish garnished with cherries, strawberries, and raspberries was displayed by the 44-year-old.
She made no mention of the people she was dining with or whether Valentine’s Day was being observed.
It follows Kate’s last month’s leisurely afternoon outing in Sydney with her daughter Mae and an unidentified male.
She appeared content and in good health as she strolled with her male friend and her kid, who was 8 years old.
In a recent social media message, she assured followers that she was “doing well” and will return to her Nova FM radio show soon.
Before it was made public that she was receiving treatment, Kate stated in October that she would be leaving the Kate, Tim, and Joel show.
During her absence, Ricki-Lee Coulter has been filling in.
After a brief romance of less than a year, Kate and cyber security expert John Bell, 25, announced their separation in December, according to Daily Mail Australia.
“Kate is not married. Lockdown is to fault, according to a source.
Even though Victoria’s borders opened a few weeks ago, Kate and John haven’t seen each other since January. Not once has she shown a desire to see him.
The couple was last spotted together in January while on a PDA-heavy vacation in Byron Bay.
Kate previously wed Stuart Webb, a former NRL player with whom she has a daughter named Mae.
- General Hospital Spoilers: This Is Why Tracy Wanted Marty To Take A Seat At The ELQ Table
- General Hospital Spoilers: Tracy Set Lucy Up, And She’s About To Marty Helped
- Friday, September 1 spoilers for Young&Restless: Nikki tests Audra
- General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Diane Can’t Take Drew’s Case — Because Sonny Wants Him In Lock-Up
- General Hospital Weekly Spoilers: Sonny is Arrested!