She’s newly single following her split from boyfriend John Bell.
On Wednesday, Kate Ritchie, a former star of Home and Away, made a fashion statement by wearing a T-shirt with an encouraging saying across the front.
On Instagram, she posted a selfie of herself lying on her bed wearing a blouse that read: ‘I am powerful, kind, confident, gorgeous, strong, capable, appreciative, I am me.’
The mother of one, 43, captioned the post, ‘Sing it sister,’ and added the hashtags #todaysvibe and #andfor2022.
Kate split from cyber security expert John Bell, 25, earlier this month, according to the Daily Mail Australia, following a whirlwind relationship of less than a year.
‘Kate is single. Lockdown is to blame,’ a source said.
Even though Victoria’s borders opened just a few weeks ago, Kate and John haven’t seen each other since January. She hasn’t expressed any desire to see him.’
The pair were last seen together in January during a PDA-filled holiday in Byron Bay.
They allegedly slept at an Airbnb and spent the majority of their time lounging in their private mineral salt pool and eating at the town’s best eateries.
While little is known about John, resurfaced court records show he once had a minor brush with the law.
He was charged with careless driving in March 2015 but was not convicted.
In September of this year, John founded VIREOSS, a security solutions company. He manages the business from Seymour, a little town about an hour and a half north of Melbourne.
Kate was previously married to Stuart Webb, a retired NRL player with whom she has a daughter named Mae.
- Kate Ritchie shares a very stylish picture of her daughter Mae
- Kate Ritchie received a bouquet of flowers from a mystery person after splitting with her boyfriend John Bell
- Kate Ritchie shows off her fresh new hairstyle as she visits a hair salon in Sydney just days before Christmas
- ‘Home and Away’ spoilers: The truth about Chloe Anderson and Theo is EXPOSED…
- Home and Away’s Harley Bonner and Sam Frost reveal poisoning drama