Pia Whitesell and her husband, Patrick Whitesell, had a magnificent New Year’s Eve celebration.
The former Home and Away actress and her multimillionaire Hollywood agent partner jetted out to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for a vacation at Nobu.
Pia, 38, and her husband, 56, first performed Covid tests, which came back negative, according to Pia’s Instagram Stories.
She then demonstrated their delectable premium sushi meal, which they enjoyed on the chic restaurant’s deck.
As they sat at a table with a beach backdrop in the background, the pair huddled up for a lovely photo.
‘Happy New Year,’ Pia simply captioned the photo.
On Wednesday, Pia stepped down to a tiny bikini to soak up the sun while on vacation with Patrick.
In her black bikini top and ribbed purple bottoms, the soap opera star looked stunning.
She used the same colors as the Mexican flag in her caption: red, white, and green love heart emojis.
Pia and Patrick are also vacationing in Cabo with her mother Angelica, brother Jesus, and sister-in-law Stephanie Loyola.
Pia moved to Los Angeles from Sydney earlier this year to be with Patrick.
Pia, who starred as Kat Chapman, a police woman in the Australian soap drama Home and Away from 2015 to 2018, married Patrick in May.
- Beach babe! H&A star Pia Whitesell shows off her washboards abs in a black and lilac bikini in Mexico
- Home and Away and Neighbours stars’ major Hollywood transformations
- Home and Away star and SAS Australia recruit Dan Ewing announces his engagement to Kat Risteska
- Johnny Ruffo dons festive-themed pyjamas with girlfriend Tahnee Sims
- These are Home and Away’s biggest moments from 2021