In Coronation Street, Roy Cropper (David Neilson) sent Evelyn Plummer (Maureen Lipman) a stack of letters and instructed her to distribute them in the event that he passes away in surgery.
Evelyn was the recipient of one of them, so of course she couldn’t help herself and held it over a boiling pot of water with the purpose of opening it.
Evelyn made her way to the hospital in an effort to express her own emotions after learning how much Roy values her.
But when Evelyn arrived, she discovered a happy Yasmeen (Shelley King) conversing with Roy.
Roy and Yasmeen have spent a lot of time together as their friendship has grown, making Evelyn very envious.Not that we would ever say that to her.
As Stu (Bill Fellows) attempts to hide his jealousy as Yasmeen waxes lyrical about how she and Roy were the ideal team at the recent pub quiz, it appears that Evelyn isn’t the only one who is green with envy.
Stu confesses to Alya (Sair Khan) that he thinks Yasmeen would leave him for Roy. He is reassured by Alya that this is untrue, and she encourages him to show an interest in Yasmeen’s pastimes.
Yasmeen is overjoyed to see that Stu has signed up for some art lessons and immediately makes contact with Roy.
Alya steps in and informs her grandmother that Stu reserved the artwork so they could have more quality time together.
Yasmeen apologises after knowing she needs to make amends.
Yasmeen and Stu seem to be on the right track again, and as they concentrate on their romance, neither will notice that little Eliza is logging into her smartphone to receive a covert video call from a man named Dom.
- Coronation Street spoilers tonight: Drunk Simon in car smash with Sam
- Coronation Street icon claims ITV soap ‘in crisis’ as he addresses potential ‘return’
- Coronation Street actress Kate Ford’s famous ex, ‘painful’ health issue and link to The Beatles
- ITV Emmerdale’s Caleb Milligan ‘isn’t really a Dingle’ as fans spot horrifying DNA twist
- Coronation Street’s Daisy Midgeley unexpected exit ‘sealed’ after ultimate betrayal